Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2020: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has published the notification for the recruitment of 8000 Primary Trained Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on its official website awesindia.com. The recruitment will be done through `Online Screening Test’.
There are approx 8000 teachers on the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for selection of teachers.
Army Public School Teacher Vacancy Details
Teacher – 8000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
- PGT – B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – B.Ed and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Fresher – Below 40 years
- Experienced – Below 57 years
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test.
Selection Procedure for APS PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills
Army Public School Exam Pattern:
Post Paper A Maximum Marks Time
PGT/ TGT Part A – General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT 90 Marks 3 hours
Part B – Specific to subject 90 Marks
PRT Part A – Part A General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT 90 Marks 1 hour and 30 minutes
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer. The candidates should score a minimum of 50% marks for qualifying the test.
How to Apply for the Army Public School \PGT/TGT/PRT Recruitment 2020 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post through the official site of Army Welfare Education Society (http://aps-csb.in) on or before 20 October 2020 upto 05:00 PM.
Army Public School Teacher PGT/TGT/PRT Examination Fee
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Important Links
Download / View Official Advertisement
Army Public School Teacher Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registration – 01 October 2020 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Registration – 20 October 2020 till 5 PM
- Availability of Online Admit cards –04 November 2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Date of Online Exam -21 and 22 November 2020
- Result Date – 02 December 2020 (Tentative).
7 CommentsAdd a Comment
Email I’d send government notifications
Mare job juyese
Mare job apo
My job Gujrat india
I find to govt job….
10 ફેલ છુ
ડામોર. શીવસિહ અભેસિંહ.12પાસ