Border Security Force Group B & C has Published a Recruitment Advertisement in the Newspaper For Vacancies. Good Opportunity For Job Seekers of They Can Send Their Application For BSF Group B & C Post-2021. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
- SI (Staff Nurse)- 37 Posts
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post) – 1 Post
- ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post) – 28 Posts
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post – 9 Posts
- HC (Veterinary) Group C Post – 20 Posts
- Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post – 15 Posts
- Read the official advertisement for details of recruitment advertisement
- SI (Staff Nurse)- 10+2 or equivalent; Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme; Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with central or State Nursing Council.
- ASI Operation Theatre Technician (Group C Post) – 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent plus Diploma in Operation Technique or certificate in relevant subject from an institute recognized by the central or the state government.
- ASI Laboratory Technician (Group C Post) – 10+ 2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution; Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution of the central or the state government.
- CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group C Post – Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board; two years of work experience in respective trades or one-year certificate course from a recognized industrial training institute or vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade or two years diploma from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
- HC (Veterinary) Group C Post – 12th class from a recognized board; possessing minimum one year course in veterinary stock assistant from any recognized board and having at least one year of post-qualification experience.
- Constable (Kennelman) Group C Post – 10th class from a recognized board. Two years of experience in handling animals from government veterinary hospital or dispensary of veterinary college or government farm.
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
Read their official notification for educational qualification.
How to Apply
The application from the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode only. No other mode for submission of application will be accepted. The facility of submission of online application will be opened on BSF website www.bsf.gov.in w.e.f 27/06/2021 at 00:01 AM and will be closed on 26/07/2021 at 11:59 PM. Procedure for online submission of application is attached with this advertisement at Annexure – ‘A’.
- First phase of the examination-Written Examination
- Second phase of the examination-Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Last Phase Of the examination-Medical examination
- Starting Date for Application : 26-06-2021
- Last Date for Application : 26-07-2021