CBIC Recruitment: A notification for the recruitment of various administrative positions has been released by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC). Candidates that meet the requirements may apply. Since the application process began on December 13, 2022, all educated applicants may submit applications through February 5, 2023.
CBIC Recruitment Overview 2022
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
CBIC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
• The candidate must have a degree from a recognized board or university.
• As Per Norms.
• Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month.
• No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply
- First, go to the official website @ cbic.gov.in and look for the CBIC Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for.
- Download the Administrative Officer Job Application Form from the official website or the Notification Link.
- Before outset the application form.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and send the application form, along with the required documents, to the address below by the deadline (05-Feb-2023)
- Keep the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number Safe.
- The application form and supporting documents should be sent to Under Secretary, Ad.IC, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room N0. 51-II, New Delhi-110001.
• Starting Date Of The Application : 13/12/2022
• Last Date Of The Application : 05 – feb – 2022