mAadhaar Official App for Updates Aadhar Details from Home, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
The key features in mAadhaar: Multilingual: In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels, and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
Universality: Residents with or without Aadhaar can install this App on their smartphones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App. Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as:
Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter
Request Status Services: To help residents check the status of various online requests.
My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holders where residents will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition this section also provides facility for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
Update of profile – To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar user share their password protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
Multi-profile: Aadhaar holder can include multiple (upto 3) profiles (with same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
Locate Enrolment Center helps user find nearest Enrolment Center.
mAadhaar Official App Links
Change Mobile Number in Aadharcard Link
How to Change Date of Birth, Name And Address in Aadhar card
We can update our name, date of birth, address, and gender details online. However, our mobile number must be linked to the Aadhaar in order to make the changes. Follow below Procedure to Update Details in Aadhar.
- Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha. Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. Next, select ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Select the relevant options on the next page and click on ‘Proceed’. The changes can be made on the next page. Upload the relevant document next.
- Next, you must review the details that have been entered.
Note: For other updates like Head of Family/Guardian details or Biometric update, resident will be required to visit Aadhaar Seva Kendra or Enrolment/Update Centre.
Know more about Online Aadhaar Data Update
1. What Aadhaar Data can be updated Online ?
- Name, Date of Birth
- Gender, Address, Language
2. How many times Aadhaar data can be Updated?
- Name: Twice in Lifetime, Gender: Once in Lifetime
- Date of Birth : Once in lifetime subject to condition that present status of the D0B is declared/approximate. (Change in Date of Birth can be updated only for unverified DoB.
3. What document is required for Online Updates?
- For Name : Scanned copy of Poof of Identity (POI)
- For Date of Birth : Scanned copy of Proof of Date of Birth
- For Gender: OTP authentication via mobile/Face Auth
- For Address : Scanned copy of Poof of Address (POA)*.
- For Language : Not Required
4. I want a new name. Can I change it completely in my Aadhaar?
- Spell correction phonetically same
- Sequence change
- Short form to full form
- Name change after marriage
Q. What is iOS compatible version for maadhaar app ?
The mAadhaar app for iPhone is compatible for iOS 10.0 and above.
Q. Where can m-Aadhaar be used ?
mAadhaar app can be used anywhere anytime within India.
Q. mAadhar app provide save password feature ?
46 CommentsAdd a Comment
Rathva Arjunsinh Ratansinh.
Birth date o8/06/1986
Birth date & mobile number link
Mobile number linke karna he
Mobile number linke karna he
Mobile number link
Birthday and name Cheng
Birthday and name cheng
Birthday and name cheng
My birth date change
Birth date sudharvi 6
My birth date is not mentioned I want to update my adracard.
Sarpor (pardi)Ghothan fhaliyu
In my adracard date of birth is not mentioned. and I want to update also
Mobile no.link karva nu che
Miami nakhvano se
Mobile nakhva no se 8238722667
મોબાઈલ નાખવાનો છે 8238722667
Mobile number change
Zala Ashvinkumar Chagansinh chhe to chhagansinh
Birthday and mobile number sudhar vanu che
Adresh and link ti mobail no
નબર બદલવા માટે
Village Karoli Taluka Dahegam District Ganghinagar 74733955079
Birthday dete sudharvi se
Adhar Card ma sudharo