Scheme for individual Housing Assistances for members of the Scheduled Caste (Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana) (Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2021) The purpose of the scheme is Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary.
Housing Scheme Details Below
|Scheme Name||Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat|
|Implementation||Government of Gujarat|
|The Objectives||Scheduled Caste Homeless, with Open Plot, Uninhabitable|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste Homeless Family|
|Type Of Application||Online|
Housing Scheme Key Point
- Beneficiary should not have availed benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary.
- The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
- Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.1,20,000 and in urban areas annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
- In addition to housing assistance, under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme in rural areas for housing construction, 90 days unskilled employment can be obtained from the NREGA branch of the taluka panchayat as per the rules of the scheme.
- Under Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 / – for toilet can be obtained from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Nagarpalika / Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Document to be submitted
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Election credentials
- Example of applicant’s caste / sub-caste
- Example of total annual income of the applicant
- Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Election Card
- Back passbook / canceled check (applicant’s name)
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Rights Form / Charter Form (as applicable).
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Minister.
- Building construction lot
- An affidavit stating that he has not availed of this scheme before
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
Apply Online And Application Form
Steps for Online Application
- Register Yourself
- Login & Update Profile
- Apply For the Scheme
- Submit Your Application
Apply Portal Name:e-SamajKalyan Portal
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
Welfare Schemes are also being implemented by this Department for the orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old aged person.