Today we will talk about e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat, a government-run website launched by the state of Gujarat. E-SamajKalyan was established to assist society’s less fortunate citizens, such as the economically disadvantaged. This scheme benefits a minority, physically disabled people, and people belonging to SC/ST. Under this plan, the government provides financial assistance to all the mentioned individuals. You can register yourself for this scheme at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Continue reading to learn more about e-registration Samajkalyan’s procedure, aims, eligibility requirements, and other details.
What is E-Samaj kalyan Portal?
The Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) has launched a new portal to promote the economic growth and development of the poor and disadvantaged people. The SJED promotes the economic and financial development of individuals from Scheduled Castes, the poor, and other marginalized groups in our nation.
The highlight of the E-Samajkalyan portal is that all the categories of people, including economically backward classes, Scheduled casts, orphans, Minority community, elderly, and physically and mentally challenged citizens, are offered financial assistance.
Objectives of E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
The Principle goal of the Gujarat state government is to strengthen the economy in rural and urban regions and empower economically disadvantaged individuals as well. The state government promises to provide monetary assistance to all scheduled cast, scheduled tribes, minorities, mentally and physically challenged, elderly individuals, beggers, and people living below the poverty line under this new groundbreaking scheme.
Overview of E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
Here’s a brief overview of the E-samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal.
Name of the Registration: E-Samajakalyan Registration
Name of the scheme: Gujarat e-SamajKalyan
State Government: Gujarat
Initiated By: Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department
Name of the Department: Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED)
Link of the Website: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Eligible Beneficiaries: Minority Communities
Economically Backward People
Physically and mentally challenged people
List of Departments: Director Scheduled cast Welfare,
Director of Social defense,
Developing Castes Welfare,
Gujarat Safai kamdar Development Corporation
Beneficiaries of the Scheme
People who will get benefitted from e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat are:
- Physically and mentally challenged individuals
- Developing cast
- Minority community
- SC/ST People
- Economically Backward People
- Old People
- Destitute people
Eligibility Criteria for E-samaj Kalyan 2021
As previously stated, the e-samaj Kalyan scheme is made especially for underprivileged classes of our society. Here are the eligibility criteria for e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2021.
- Individuals from underserved communities will be able to register for eSamajkalyan online.
- Scheduled and Other Category citizens, both male, and female must be permanent residents of Gujarat.
E-Samaj Kalyan Portal Necessary Document
When registering for the e-Samaj Kalyan scheme, make sure you have the necessary papers on hand. Here’s a list of all the documents that you will require:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Cast Certificate
- BPL certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Document
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (If any)
Registration Process for E-Samaj kalyan Portal 2021
Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
Applicants can pick the scheme and apply online after successfully logging into the E-Samaj Kalyan portal.
How Can I Track My SJED Registration?
Applicants must follow the procedures below to find out the status of their SJED Scheme application:
- Go to www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in to access the E-Samaj Kalyan site.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the link “Know Your Application Status.”
- Insert the application number and date of birth in the given format and hit the submit button. Now you will be able to track your SJED registration.
We hope you were able to get all of the information you needed about the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal. Here are a few crucial contact details for the E-Samajkalyan yojana in case you want more assistance.
Helpline Number: 079-23213017 (Manav Garima Yojana)
Official Website link: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Director Scheduled Cast Welfare Official details: Click here to know more