eBike Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form 2020-21 @geda.gujarat.gov.in, eBike Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form 2020-21 : Two Wheeler Scheme Gujarat Online Apply | Rickshaw Subsidy Apply Online | Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | E- Scooter Scheme Benefits
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to help the understudies of the state get an electrical vehicle free of cost. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new system which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Gujarat government to give electrical vehicles to the students of the state. The Gujarat understudies will be getting subsidy on the e-scooters that they will be buying in the Gujarat state. A lot of benefits will also be provided. we have mentioned eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, and all of the other details regarding the Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. We have also mentioned a step by step application procedure for the scheme.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2021
Gujarat two-wheeler scheme has you launch for the students of Gujarat and to give them a subsidy. The government of Gujarat will be providing forty-eight thousand rupees as a subsidy to each candidate so that they can buy an electric rickshaw. Proper assistance will also be given to individuals. Students will be provided 12000 rupees to get an electronic scooter. This benefit will be provided to the student who is currently studying in class ninth to class 12th. You can only buy scooters using the subsidy amount given under the Gujarat two-wheeler scheme. Gujarat Government will provide 10000 electrical vehicles to the students.
Objectives Of Two Wheeler Scheme
To empower the utilization of electric vehicles to forestall air contamination, Vijay rupani declared sponsorship plans for electric ebikes and e-carts, on Thursday. The CM reported the appropriation as a “panchsheel present” of five improvement plans in Gujarat to commend the 70th birthday celebration of PM Narendra Modi. Reporting a help plan for the utilization of battery-fueled e-bikes and three-wheelers, the Chief Minister has announced that understudies will get an endowment of Rs. 12,000 each to purchase e-bikes. Under this plan, the legislature will give help to understudies concentrating from Class 9 to school to buy battery-fueled bikes. The objective is to give this help to 10,000 such vehicles.
Details Of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
- Name Gujarat Two Wheeler yojna
- Launched by Gujarat Government
- Benefit Providing two wheelers to the student
- Objective Helping the students to overcome any problem
- Official site https://geda.gujarat.gov.in/
Benefits Of Gujarat E- Scooter Scheme
The state government will give help of Rs 48,000 to the acquisition of 5,000 battery-fueled e-carts for individual and institutional recipients. S J Haider said the plans will be taken forward contingent upon the reaction. Moreover, a sponsorship plan of Rs 5 lakh has additionally been declared to set up framework offices in the state for charging a battery-fueled vehicle. The absolute introduced limit of power in the state is 35,500 MW. The commitment of sustainable power source to the absolute introduced limit of Gujarat is 30 percent, which is more than the public normal of 23 percent, he said.
MoU Of The Scheme
The Environmental Change division marked virtual MoU with 10 associations to chip away at moderating the impacts of environmental change and expanding the utilization of sustainable power source through the use of room innovation and geo-informatics. Another MoU, “Environmental Change Danger Appraisal of Moderation”, has marked with the Indian Organization of the executives, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) for atmosphere money and atmosphere strategy matters and with the Indian Foundation of Innovation, Gandhinagar on the limit building, research, and upgrading the public utility of logical data in the field of environmental change and condition. An MoU has additionally marked with the Gujarat State Street Transport Company and Gujarat Gas to expand the utilization of clean energizes like CNG in-vehicle exchanges and to detail construction laws on vitality sparing in houses with the main town organizer.
Eligibility criteria important documents of Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to apply for Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat electric e vehicle scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the home page you need to click on apply online
- Now application form will open in front of you
- You need to enter all the required information on the application form like name, date of birth, gender, educational qualification e.tc.
- Now you need to upload all the required documents
- After that you need to click on submit
Application Form & Agency List
Procedure to check application status
- Visit the official Web portal
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on application status link
- Now a new page will be displayed before you.
- You have to enter your application ID
- Now you need to click on submit
- Application status will be on your computer screen