ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited – ECILhas released the notification for the recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice at Hyderabad. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of the ECIL Apprentice online application form and steps to apply online. Read further to know the details and links.
- No. of posts: 285
- Name of posts: ITI Trade Apprentice
- Electrician: 38 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 81 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- R&AC: 07 Posts
- MMV: 03 Posts
- Turner: 09 Posts
- Machinist: 07 Posts
- Machinist (G): 05 Posts
- MM Tool Maint: 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 07 Posts
- COPA: 10 Posts
- Diesel Mech: 05 Posts
- Plumber: 03 Posts
- SMW: 03 Posts
- Welder: 16 Posts
- Painter: 07 Posts
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advt. No.: 27/2020
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 24.08.2020 (10.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 19.09.2020 (16.00 hrs.)
- Documents Verification.: 24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020
- Completion of all Joining formalities.: 09.10.2020
- Apprenticeship training will start from: 12.10.2020
Online Application Link [Direct Link]
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on April 11, 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.