FCI AGM / Medical Officer Recruitment Notification for 89 Vacancies @recruitmentfci.in, The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer on its official website. The online registration process began on March 1, 2021.
Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Other Details about this Vacancy Like No.Of Posts, Post Name, Job Location, Education Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Process Etc Given Below.
- AGM Administration : 30 Posts
- AGM Technical : 27 Posts
- AGM Account : 22 Posts
- AGM Law : 08 Posts
- Medical Officer : 02 Posts
Total Posts : 89
MBBS, Degree in Law, CA/ ICWA, B.Sc. (Agriculture), ACA/ ACS/ AICWA, B.Tech./ B.E./ Post-graduation or it’s equivalent.
- Rs. 60000-180000/- For Assistant GM Posts.
- Rs. 50000-160000/- For MO Posts.
- Go to the official notification for other pay scale details.
- 28-35 years
- Go to the official notification for post-wise age limitation & relaxation details.
- No Fee For SC/ ST/ PH (Divyang) & Women
- Rs. 1000/- For Others
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through website from 01-03-2021 to 31-03-2021.
Apply Online Link [recruitmentfci.in]
- The Starting Date for Submission of the Application is 1st March 2021.
- The Last Date for Submission of the Application is 31st March 2021.