Gujarat to be the first state to take initiative for online registration of unorganized sector workers Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani launched the e-Nirman portal and its Mobile Application for unorganized sector/ construction workers with an aim of maximum registration and coverage even at a rural level to provide benefits of welfare schemes like U-WIN, MA Card, Shramik Annapurna, etc from Gandhinagar in the presence of Labour and Employment Minister Mr. Dilipkumar Thakor. He said that the development of the nation-state has been made possible only with the contribution of 82% of the workers from unorganized sector/construction workers. Mr. Rupani added that our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has given the glorious mantra of “Shramev Jayate” and it is the duty of the government to take care of the welfare of the workers, including the education, health, and housing of their families.
E-Nirman Gujarat Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme/scheme||E-Nirman Gujarat|
|Scheme started by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized sector/construction workers|
|Registration||Apply Online / mobile app|
E-Nirman Gujarat Eligibility
- Candidates Age Limit 18 To 60 Years.
- 90 days working as a construction worker in last 12 months
Who Can Register For A Construction Card?
In the following occupations, skilled and semi-skilled workers of 18 to 30 years of age and men can register as construction workers.
- Masonry work,
- Excavation of foundations of masonry work,
- Masonry brick, clay or material extraction work,
- Flooring work,
- Cement Sand Concrete Mixer, Site Work,
- Tiles milling
- To manufacture and install prefabricated concrete modules,
- Marble tiles fitting work,
- All manual labor on the construction site,
- To cut and set stones,
- Cutting and polishing of tiles roofing,
- Lime work,
- Woodwork including colorwork and varnishing work,
- Sewer and plumbing work,
- The work of an electrician,
- Installation of glass panels such as cutting glass,
- Installing/making modular kitchen in kitchen,
- Firefighter system installation and repair,
- Fitting and cooling system installation and repair,
- Lift installation,
- Security system and door fabrication and installation,
- Fabrication and installation of grill window doors,
- Rotary construction and foundation installation,
- Water harvesting construction,
- Interior work such as carpentry, false ceilings, lighting plaster of Paris,
- Making bricks, making pipes,
- Solar panel, solar geyser installation,
- Construction and erection such as signage board, furniture, bus depot signaling system,
- Creating recreational facilities like swimming pool, golf course,
- Create public parks and jogging tracks,
- Workers in the mining sector,
- Workers working in the field of railways, bridges, and overbridges,
Requirement Of Documents
List Of Requirements Of Documents below.
- aadhar card
- Certificate of occupation and income
- Mobile number
- Certificate of having worked as a construction worker for at least 90 days in the last 12 months
- Bank details
- Heir details
- Details of the study
- Proof of age
- Proof of identity
How To Apply Gujarat e Nirman Card Registration and Apply Online
- First official website: https://enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in/
- To register on e-cottage portal, please click here ”.
- Registration You can register this form on the e-cottage portal.
Fill in all the required information.
- Other personal details of the applicant will have to be filled in after the first login
- Application for the scheme (Tab-1)
- Application for the scheme (Tab-2)
- Application for the scheme (Tab-3)
- Application for the scheme (Tab-4)
- Print the application
Currently eNirman Mobile App will allow beneficiaries to apply for 2 schemes i.e.
1. Construction Worker ICard Registration.
2. Electric 2 Wheeler Subsidy Scheme for Construction Worker, Factory Worker & ITI Student.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
How to register Gujarat E Nirman Card?
Register through the official application or official website enirmanbocw.gujarat.gov.in
How to download Gujarat e Nirman Card app
All interested construction workers under Gujarat Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board who want to avail the benefits of the State Government.
Plans can download the eNirman app.
The direct link to download the eNirman app from the Google Play Store is mentioned by the info app.
|Registration Application Form As A Construction Worker||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download eNirman Mobile App||Click Here|
|eNirman Application Status||Click Here|
|Official Website CMO||Click Here|