Gujarat ITI 2022 Application Form for Admission Started From 3 May 2022. This procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training to the Technical and Nontechnical ITI Trades. The candidate will be Shortlisted On the basis of the merit list.
Here we will discuss about all the detailed Information about ITI Admission 2022 Which Candidates Needs to Know.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022-23 Overview:
|Event||ITI Admission 2022-2023|
|Starting Application From||03-05-2022|
|Last Date Of Submission Form||15-06-2022|
|Last Day Of Fees Payment||Last Week Of June 2022|
|Display Of Tentative Rank List||2nd Week Of July 2022|
|Releasing Of Merit list||3rd Week Of July 2022|
|Interview And Admission Process||Last Week Of July 2022|
|Starting Of Classes||August 2022|
In Above Table We have Given You an Overview of the Admission Process of the Gujarat ITI Admission 2022.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022-2023:
Online Process Of ITI Admission 2022-2023 Has Already Started From 3 May 2022. All the candidates Who are eligible and Interested In Admission In ITI can Online Apply For Admission Till the Last date which Is 15-06-2022. Candidates have To Pay Admission Fees, They can Pay the Fees By Net banking, UPI, Credit Card, Debit card Etc. Admission Process Is Completely Online. This Admission Process Has Conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training to the Technical and Non-Technical ITI Trade Candidates Will be Short Listed By the Merit List. Shortlisted Candidates will get admission in various Government and Private it is Across the State of Gujarat.
Gujarati ITI Admission 2022 Eligible Criteria:
Candidates have to Understand and Know the Complete details About Eligibility Criteria before Applying for the Admission in ITI Admission.
No Need to worry if you have Less Information About the eligibility criteria About the ITI Admission 2022 We Will Try to Provide You All the details.
- Candidate Must Be Citizen Of India.
- Candidate Should Have Domicile Certificate.
- Candidate Age Should Be 14 Years At least.
- Applicant Must Have Clear 10th Examination.
- Appearing Candidates In the Qualifying Examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
Registration of ITI Admission 2022:
- Application Is the First step For the Admission Process.
- Candidate Can Only Apply Online For the Admission.
- Candidate can apply from the Official Website https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
- Before submitting The Form Candidates Must have Read All filled Information Very Carefully.
- Candidate Must Have All the Required Scanned Documents.
- Application Form Should Fill Properly Without any Mistakes.
- Candidates have To Download Filled Application from for Their Own Records.
Candidates have To Submit the Application from before the Last Date of Submission.
Candidate can get More Information about the ITI Admission 2022 From the Official Website.
Candidate must have to check Official Notification About the admission Before Apply Online for the Admission.
Now, Here We will provide you all the Important Link Which You Have to Check before Apply for the Admission.
|ITI Information Book||Click Here|
|Basic Information About ITI Education||Click Here|
|ITI Code-Organization List||Click Here|
|ITI Trade||Click Here|
|ITI Registration Link||Click Here|
|Information About ITI Admission and Registration||Click Here|
Here we have Provide You All the Important Toll Free Phone Number.
- Help Line Toll Free Number: 1800 233 5500
- Ahmadabad Office: 079-22822426
- Vadodara Office: 0265-2438477
- Rajkot Office: 0281-2458488
- Surat Office: 02661-2475195