ONGujarat Postal Recruitment For GDS Post 2022 @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for Apprentice Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply at ongcindia.com. other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking ojas adda regularly to get the latest updates.
|Origination Name||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Total Vacancy||1901 Posts|
|Jobs Category||Current Jobs|
|Name of Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevaks GDS, BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak|
|Qualification||10th Pass, Secondary School, Mathematics and English|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Salary / Stipend
|Sr. No.||Name Of Posts||Pay Scale|
Minimum age: 18 years, Maximum age: 40 years
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Go to official website https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “Gujarat (1900 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- Online Application Start Date on 02/05/2022
- Online Application Last Date on 05/06/2022