Do you have a ration card? If yes, then know that it is mandatory to link the Aadhar card to the ration card. If you have not yet updated the Aadhaar number in the ration card, then read this post in its entirety. I will tell you both online and offline. Aadhar number will be required to link Aadhaar with ration.
AADHAAR CARD KO RATION CARD SE KAISE LINK KARE
Ration card holder can easily connect ration card to Aadhaar number by following two methods (online and offline). I want to tell you that through this method you will be able to link the ration card of the entire state of the country with Aadhaar.
RATION CARD AADHAAR LINK ONLINE METHOD
- First of all, you have to go to the official Aadhaar linking website of your state.
- Each state has its own ration card PDS portal, so google Google to find the official ration distribution website of your state.
- After visiting the official site, an online service or service section will be available. Here you will get the option of Aadhaar link or Aadhaar seeding.
- Click on the Aadhaar link and fill in your ration number.
- Now, family members like ration card details will show on the screen.
- Type the Aadhaar number of all the members whose Aadhaar number is to be updated or added to the ration card.
- Lastly, verify all the details and submit.
- Now, Acknowledgement number will be printed on your computer screen, through which ration Aadhaar linking status can be tracked.
RATION CARD AADHAAR LINK OFFLINE MODE
- Go to your nearest PDS center or ration distribution center.
- Take a copy of your ration card and Aadhaar card to all family members.
- If your ration card is not linked to the bank account, keep a copy of the bank account as well.
- Submit all the documents.
- You can also be asked for your fingerprint for Aadhaar authentication.
- An SMS will be sent for confirmation if the ration is linked to Aadhaar. If you want, you can find out by going to PDS Center or Ration Distribution Center again.