HPCL Engineer Recruitment Notification for 200 Vacancies @ hindustanpetroleum.com, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) will be accepting the online application form for the post of Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, and Instrumentation Engineer on 03rd March 2021 on its official website. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
- Mechanical Engineer – 120
- Civil Engineer – 30
- Electrical Engineer – 25
- Instrumentation Engineer – 25
Total Posts : 200
Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class 10) are not eligible for the exam.
Engineers will get a salary of Rs.50000/- to 160000/- from HPCL.
Candidates should be 18-25 years of age.
Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180, However, SC/ST Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply
- Download the HPCL Notification given below.
- Read the given details completely and ensure the eligibility level.
- Now, click on the apply online link given below
- Fill it with the essential details that are asked in.
- Enclose scanned copies of the application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee
- Finally, submit the HPCL Recruitment application form on or before the last date.
- Online application starting date 03rd March 2021
- Last Date to Apply 15th April 2021