Integrated Child Protection Scheme – ICPS, Mehsana published an official notification for Recruitment of Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker and Gruhmata / Gruhpita for 03 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 03
- Name of posts:
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker: 01 Post
- Gruhmata / Gruhpita: 02 Posts
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker: A Bachelor’s Degree in / Social Work or Sociology or Psychology as a principal subject obtained from any of the Universities established or Incorporated by or under the Central or a the state Act in India; or any other educational Institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 or the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Gruhmata / Gruhpita: Passed Bachelor’s degree of recognized University.
- Probation Officer / Child Welfare Officer / Case Worker: Not more than 35 years
- Gruhmata / Gruhpita: Between 25 years to 40 years
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents by RPAD or Speed Posts.
- Send your application to given address: Office of District Social Security Officer, Nr. Jilla Ayojan Office, Raj Mahel Compound, Mehsana
- Advertisement published Date: 06/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10 days from the date of publication of Advertisement.
- View ICPS Mehsana Probation Officer & Gruhmata / Gruhpita advertisement: Click here