Indian Army has published a notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Eligible and interested women candidates can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2021 Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted a venue based on their home districts. The final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
17 ½ – 23 (Born Between (Both dates inclusive) 01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003) Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – Proportionate proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )
- Run – 1.6 Km Run
- (i)Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
- (ii)Upto 8 Min – Group –II
- Long Jump 1- 0 Feet – Need to qualify
- High Jump – 3 Feet – Need to qualify
Procedure For Online Registration
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through official website from from 06 June 2021 to 20 July 2021
- Starting Date of Application – 06 July 2021
- All Candidates To Log Into Join Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Last Date of Application – 20 July 2021