INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022 – 294 Posts, Salary, Application Form – INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL: In compliance to directions of Hon’ble High Court, Delhi for early functioning of Indira
Gandhi Hospital, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi this is hospital is in the process of filling thepost of Nursing Officers purely on Contract basis through two step selection process comprising of shortlisting of eligible candidates followed by interview of shortlisted candidates by duly constituted Interview Board. Applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of Nursing Officers purely on contract basis for period of one year or till the post are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The selected candidates shall be paid consolidated salary as per Finance Department O.M. dated 20.01.2017. The Essential Qualification for eligibility, Experience and Age for the post of Nursing
Officer is detailed below:
INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022 – 294 Posts, Education, Application Form
|Latest INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization Name||INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL|
|Post Names||NURSING OFFICER|
|No. of Posts||294
|Application Starting Date||31/12/2021|
|Application Ending Date||08/01/2022
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Job Vacancies with Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Age Limit|
|NURSING OFFICER||294||32 Year|
INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualifications and Monthly Salary
|Name of the Trade/ Discipline||Educational Qualifications||Monthly Salary|
|NURSING OFFICER||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council. State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council. State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and to be registered as Nurses &
Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Institute/Board or Council.
Council/State Nursing Council recognized AND
One year Experience with B.Sc and Two years Experience with GNM is an essential criterion and the candidate should be registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
|Minimum pay of Level-7 of the Pay matrix +DA
(as per Finance Dept. OM dated 20/01/2017)
How to Pay Application Fees INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022?
Applicant has Not To Pay any Application Fees
How To Apply For TINDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Recruitment 2022?
1. firstname.lastname@example.org for applying online.
The email IDs are only for the purpose of submission of applications and no other
3. Documents for upload in online submission through email is to be attached in one single PDF file with file name saved as the candidate’s first name in followed by birth year in certificate as in NAMEYEAR not exceeding 2 MB in size.
4. The scanned copies of certificates are to be clear scan and well aligned.
5. Unreadable copies of application scanned and mailed will not be accepted and Hospital will not be liable for any such rejections.
6. In case of multiple submissions through email only the most recent one will be taken into consideration and the rest will be deleted.
7. Hard Copy are to be submitted at the Box placed in the R&I Branch, Indira Gandhi Hospital, 5th Floor, Admin Block, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi 110 077 either directly or by speed post/courier
INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Jobs 2022 – Application Form, Notification
For updated information regarding the INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL Jobs 2022 or any other job notifications, keep on visiting this site @ ojasadda.com regularly