IOCL AO Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation of India – IOCL published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts: Assistant Officers in Finance Function
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute) and At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered. Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
- Maximum 30 years as on 30th June 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil.
- On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
- However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solely based on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate).
- Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
- Candidates need to be medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards.
- Candidates are advised to go through the separately placed ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination’ before they commence filling the ONLINE application.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall have to apply ONLINE at www.iocl.com.
- Application start from: 07/04/2020
- Last date for application: 06/05/2020