Know How Many Mobile Numbers registered on your IDs using TAF COP Portal @tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken several measures to ensure proper allocation of telecom resources by Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) to subscribers and protect their interests in ensuring reduction of frauds. As per existing guidelines, individual mobile subscribers can register up to nine mobile connections in their name.
TAF COP Portal facilities
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name will be intimated by SMS.
- Subscribers having more than nine multiple connections in their name can – Click here, to take necessary action.
- Go check the status Click here to login with your number and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” in the “Request Status” box.
How to Know the Number of SIMs on your Name?
- To find the Number of SIMs registered on your Names, the You should visit the Official TAFCOP Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- On the TAP- COP Home Page, the You should enter their 10 digits Mobile Number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Next, the You should enter the OTP and validate the OTP by hitting the Validate button.
- After validating the OTP, the You will get the List of Mobile Numbers which are registered on your IDs and Name.
If you have more than one Number registered on your Aadhar Number, You can select the Mobile number and track the Report. Or else, block the SIM Card.
Know No. Of SIMS on your IDs (tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in)
The TAF COP Portal has been developed to help subscribers, check the number of mobile connections working in their name, and take necessary action for regularising their additional mobile connections if any. However, the primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies with the service providers.