North Central Railway Recruitment Notification for 1664 Vacancies @ncr.indianrailways.gov.in, North Central Railway Published Vacancy Notification For 1664 Fitter, Electrician & Other Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification. Other details of the RRC Western Railway Vacancy 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
- Prayagraj – Mech. Dept: 364 Posts
- Prayagraj – Elect Dept: 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division: 480 Posts
- WorkShop Jhansi: 185 Posts
- Agra Division: 296 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 1664
- Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board.
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter: Candidates should have 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- Also Refer Official Advertisement for Education Qualification which Given below.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
(SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rules & Regulation)
- For GEN: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female: No Fee
Candidates who will get select for the North Central Railway Jobs 2021 can get a Salary of Rs. 35400/- (approximately)
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://rrcprjapprentices.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Apply Online Link (rrcprjapprentices.in)
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 2 August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 1 September 2021