(Housing Scheme) Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat Online Application Form 2021 [esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in] has been launched by the Gujarat Government for online application. Whose like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure online application, qualification, where to apply, document list all the information is given below. You will see Ojasadda.com update for information on various government schemes.
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana 2021 (Housing Scheme)
- The annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority.
Assistance Criteria For Pandit dindayal upadhyay awas Yojana 2021
Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban and rural housing scheme
Pandit DeenDayal Awas Yojana Official Press Note 2021: Click Here
Apply Online: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Documents to be submitted
- Sample of caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card any one)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Minister / City Talati cum Minister / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Holiday letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantrisri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Photo of the applicant
How to Apply Online on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Visit e-samajkalyan Portal https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Please Register Here link to register on e-samajkalyan Portal.
- This format will allow you to register on the esamajkalyan Portal.
- After Full All Information Click On Register Button.
- After clicking on the register button, it will contain your name,date of birth and gender information.
- If the information is correct then click on Confirm Button.
- If the information is not correct then click on Cancel button to change the information again and click on Register.
- After registration, User Id and password will be sent via SMS or MAIL.
After login,complete the information in your profile, the new page will be filled in with online forms of various schemes.
The Government of India will help all 2022 to meet the housing target for which the Government of Gujarat is committed to such a scheme. The poor will be able to get their own housing under this scheme