Gujarat government has started Mukhyamantri Pashudhan Sahay Yojana 2022 for animal keepers. In this scheme, govt. will provide financial assistance to animal keepers to provide nutritious cattle feed to cow or buffalo. The 50% concession would be given on feed amount for 1 month when their cow or buffalo give birth to calf.
Both animal husbandry and farming are interconnected. The Government of Gujarat has implemented various government schemes for the development of farmers. Ikhedut portal created by Agriculture cooperation department, Gujarat Government. Through this portal farmer oriented scheme 2022 information can be obtained at the fingertips. On this farmer portal, farmers can make online application of farmer’s scheme, agricultural schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes, fisheries schemes etc. In which through this article we will give information about animal mining assistance scheme in animal husbandry schemes.
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2022
|Name of the scheme||Animal Husbandry Assistance Scheme (i khedut)|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|Objective||Livestock breeders are given 150 kg of animal feed 50% assistance.|
|Beneficiary||To the pastoralists of Gujarat|
|The amount of assistance||50% subsidy on purchase of livestock|
|ikhedut portal website||https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/|
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana Eligibility for livestock mining assistance
- The applicant should be a farmer or a pastoralist.
- The herdsman should have cows, buffaloes and other animals.
- Cows and buffaloes of pastoralists should be sterilized.
- The applicant should be a member of Dudh Mandali.
- Pastoralist beneficiaries will benefit economically weaker people (EWS), OBCs, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and General Castes.
- In order to avail the benefits of this scheme under i khedut, the details of when the beneficiary was taken earlier will have to be shown.
- The scheme has to be applied online through Khedut Portal.
Document for livestock mine feeding scheme
ikhedut portal has started online application for various government schemes in the current financial year 2021-22. The following documents are required to avail this scheme.
1. The breeder should have sterilized animals.
2. There should be a member at Dudh Mandali.
3. Xerox of ration card
4. Certificate of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) (if any)
5. Certificate of Disability for Disabled Applicant (if any)
6. Pastoralist’s Aadhaar card
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
- The applicant must first type ‘ikhedut’ in ‘Google Search’.
- In which https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. Website should be opened.
- After opening Khedut website, click on “Yojana”.
- After opening on the scheme, open the “Animal Husbandry Schemes” at No. 2.
- After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” will show various plans.
- In which, according to your caste, “Apply for assistance in purchasing mine for cattle breeders”.
- Are you a registered applicant pastoralist? In which if you have registered earlier then you have to do “yes” and if you have not done “no” then you have to process further.
- If the pastoralist is registered, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, after submitting Captcha Image, online application has to be done.
- If the Animal Husbandry Beneficiary is not registered on i portal khedut then online application has to be done by selecting ‘No’.
- Save the application after carefully filling all the information by the pastoralist. The beneficiary has to verify the details of his application and confirm the application. There will be no correction or increase in the application number after the application is confirmed.
- Pastoralists will be able to get print based on the application.