Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSY), farmers of the country are given assistance of Rs 6 thousand every year. Under the central government’s PMKSY scheme, money is transferred to bank accounts through three installments of Rs 2-2 thousand. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the 9th installment has been transferred to the farmers’ account from 9 August 2021 at 11 AM.
Let us know that in the last 23 months, the central government has given more than Rs 95 crore help to 11.17 crore farmers directly. Explain that in PM Kisan Samman Yojana (PMKSY), the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment from 1 August to 30 November to the farmers’ account.
It is known that crores of farmers of the country get the benefit of this scheme (PM kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Installment Update). Therefore, it takes months to transfer money. Therefore, by using the method mentioned below, you will be able to know whether your name is in the list of beneficiaries or not?
PM Kisan Installments schedule
|First installment||December 1 to March 31|
|Second installment||April 1 to July 31|
|Third installment||August 1 to November 30|
Pm Kisan Seventh Installment Beneficiaries list
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 CommentsAdd a Comment
Mari khatema payment karey avai