PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana: Government Launches so many scheme For the citizens of India. Pradhan Mantri Shakti Nirman Yojana Launched by the Central Government of India. this Scheme will Provide free food to Crores of Children of Government schools Present in the Country for 5 Years. all the Children who are Studying in the Government school, gets the benefit of this scheme. before this scheme was called Mid Day Meal Scheme.
Nowadays a mid-day meal scheme is run by the government. Schools are subsidized by the government to provide cooked meals to ensure proper nutrition for students. The central government changed the name of this MDM scheme to Chief Minister Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana. The new Pradhan Mantri Poshan Yojana will be implemented over the next five years i.e. 2021-22 to 2025-26 with an expenditure of Rs. 1.3 crores of Rs.
Here In this Article we Will Know all the detailed Information about this scheme. Read the Full article For the Detailed information about this scheme.
PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana 2021-2022: Overview
|Organisation||PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing nutritious food to children.|
|Budget||1.31 lakh Crore|
|Beneficiary||Students Studying in Government school.|
|Number of Beneficiary||11.8 Crore|
Government will Spent Budget of Rs. 1.31 lakh Crore on the Implantation of the Scheme. Government will make sure that Each Child Will get food by this scheme. Rs 54061.73 crore will be provided by the central government for the operation of this scheme and the contribution of the states will be Rs 31733.17 crore.
Benefit Of the PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
- PM Poshan Shakti Nirman scheme has Been Launched For the Next Five Years for the Period of 2021-2022 to 2025-2026.
- Total Expanses Of the scheme is Rs. 85,794.90 Crores With a central she of Rs. 54,061.73 crores on Food Grains.
- The scheme has been extended to children of preparatory classes or Balvatika (before Class-I).
- All other components of the current Class 1-VIII Mid-Day Meal scheme will continue under PM POSHAN.
- he scheme will cover about 11.80 crore children attending 11.20 lakh schools across the country.
Features Of the PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana
- The Plan has received approval for a five-year period.
- Under this programme, the government will give children who attend public schools hot, cooked food.
- Food will be provided by the government for grades 1 through 8.
- The programme will also be implemented for pupils attending government-run and government-aided elementary schools’ preschools or children’s gardens (as per the recommendation of the National Policy on Education, 2020).
- As a result, the creation of gardens is encouraged in schools so that students can get a hands-on introduction to gardening and nature.
- An extra effort has been made to provide children from high ambition and anaemic districts with supplemental nutritional materials.
- We’ve attempted to include all the information concerning this scheme in this article.
Documents Required For this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Ration card
- caste certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- passport size photograph
How To Apply For this scheme?
Interested people of the country who want to apply under the Indian scheme will have to wait a little now. Because this scheme has been started recently by the government. No information has been clarified regarding the process of application under this scheme.As soon as any information related to PM Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana will be provided by the government, we will make you clear about the process of application through this article. Government will provide Facility Of the Online application This scheme. candidate can check the Official Website as Well.
Official Website: Click Here
Ojas Adda Home Page