The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a Government initiated the scheme in India which aims to offer affordable housing for the weaker sections. Launched on 25th June 2015, PMAY targets to construct 2 Crore homes for the urban poor by 31st March 2022 before the nation celebrates her 75th independence.
How to Check If Your Name is in The PMAY Beneficiary List?
Since Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) caters to individuals both from the urban and rural areas in the country, the authority releases a separate Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list for either categories. Here’s how you can check if you are in the PMAY beneficiary list or not.
PMAY Rural List
1. Without Registration Number
- Step 1: Visit rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Step 2: Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- Step 3: You will be rerouted to a page where you will be required to enter details such as your name, BPL number, Sanction Order, etc., in the form for an advanced search
- Step 4: Click on ‘Search’
- Step 5: Your details should appear on the screen if your name is the beneficiary list.
2. With Registration Number
Step 1: Visit rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- Step 2: Enter your Registration Number and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 3: If the entered registration number is present in the beneficiary database, your details will show up
PMAY Urban List
- Step 1: Visit pmaymis.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Select Beneficiary’ and select ‘Search by Name’ from the drop-down menu
- Step 3: Enter at least the first three characters of your name and click on ‘Show’
- Step 4: A list of beneficiaries matching your query will be presented on the page along with details such as the father’s name, state, etc.