Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021 @mudra.org.in, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015, under this scheme, the people of the country to start their own small business loans up to Rs 10 lakh loan (Up to 10 lakh loan will be given to start small business).
If any person wants to pursue his business, then he can also take loan under this scheme. Dear ojasadda.com readers, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 like application process, documents, eligibility etc.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is that a lot of people in the country want to start your own business but do not start due to lack of money has started to plan the central government to the people , Prime Minister currency loan scheme Under 2020 , beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking Mudra loans.
There are Three type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
- Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
- Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Benefits
Under this scheme, citizens of the country will be given loans without any guarantee to start their business. Apart from this, no processing charge is also charged for the loan. In the Mudra scheme, the repayment period can be extended to 5 years. The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which can be spent on business needs.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Applying Procedure
- Go to the official website of Mudra Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which is something like this.
|Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun||DOWNLOAD|
|Application Form for Shishu||DOWNLOAD|
|Check list for Shishu Application||DOWNLOAD|
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After this you will have to take a print out of this application form.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After verification of your application, you will be given a loan within 1 month.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Numbers
|Andaman and Nicobar||18003454545|
|Daman and Diu||18002338944|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||18002338944|
|Jammu and Kashmir||18001807087|
|NCT of Delhi||18001800124|
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Documents List 2021
- People who start small business and who want to grow their small business can also apply for loan under this Pradhan mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2020.
- The person taking loan should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent address of application
- Business address and proof of establishment
- Balance Sheet for last three years
- Income Tax Returns or Self tax Returns
- Passport size photo