RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification for 841 Vacancies @ rbi.org.in Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from candidates to apply for RBI Office Attendants 2021 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official site of RBI on rbi.org.in. The last date to apply for the post is till March 15, 2021. This recruitment drive will fill up 841 posts on the organization.
Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Other Details about this Vacancy Like No.Of Posts, Post Name, Job Location, Education Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Process Etc Given Below.
Total Posts : 841
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) –20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
18 to 25 year
Candidates belonging to OBC/ EWS/ General candidates can apply by paying Rs 450/- application fees and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS category candidates will have to pay Rs 50/- as application fees. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of RBI.
How to Apply
- Click on the link given below or visit the official website rbi.org.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option in the list.
- Click on notification reading “Recruitment for the Office Attendant posts in Reserve Bank of India”
- The new candidates are advised to register themself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Fill up your details and submit.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
Apply Online Link [ibps.in]
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 24/02/2021
- Closure of registration of application 15/03/2021
- Closure for editing application details 15/03/2021
- Last date for printing your application 15/03/2021
- Online Fee Payment 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021