The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) has invited applications for the posts of 104 Trade Apprentice on its official website. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
- AOCP Trainee – 60 Posts
- Accounts Executive Trainee – 10 Posts
- Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 10 Posts
- Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Computer) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Diploma (Chemical) – 4 Posts
Total Posts : 104
- Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee : Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) : Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology only.
- Accounts Executive : Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics.
- Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) : Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics.
- Boat (Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Trade) : Diploma in Chemical/Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Others: 18 to 25 Years
- For Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee: 18 to 21 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
There is No Application Fees
Salary / Stipend
Rs.7000 (12th Class), Rs.8000 (Technician Apprentice) & Rs.9000 (Graduate Apprentice)
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL
website www.rcfltd.com from 07-06-2021 to 21-06-2021
- Start Date to Apply Online : 31st July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online : 07th August 2021