Ringtone Maker Android App
Make your own MP3 ringtones fast and straightforward with this app. you’ll even record a live audio and this MP3 editor can edit and trim the simplest parts from it for free of charge . Supports MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and most other music formats. This app is additionally a music editor/alarm tone maker/ ringtone cutter and notification tone creator.
How to use Mp3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker:
1.Select mp3/music from your mobile or from Recordings.
2.Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3.Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
With MP3 Cutter, you can accurately cut out the favorite part of your music, song or audio file, and easy to set it as default ringtone, alarm ringtone, notification ringtone or set it as a single contact ringtone.
MP3 Cutter can also merge or mix your audio files to one file.
• Trim Audio
• Support all kinds of common audio formats, such as mp3, acc, wav, ogg, m4a, arm etc.
• Millisecond precision cropping supported.
• Set the new clip as default ringtone, alarm ringtone, notification ringtone.
• Set the new clip as a single contact ringtone.
• Share the new clip with your friends.
• Delete or rename the new clip file.
- Merge Audio: Connect multiple audio files into one.
- Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
- Open MP3 Cutter App.
- Pick the audio file you want to cut from the audio list.
- Adjust the start and end sliders, play and listen to confirm the part that you want.
- Save the favorite part and then you can share, rename, delete the clip or set it as ringtone easily.
Explanation of Permissions:
- Read or Write External Storage – The permission is required to read the audio files in the SD Card and the app can’t work without it.
- Write Settings – If you enable it, MP3 Cutter can help you to set an audio clip as ringtone easily.
- Read Contacts – This permission is only used to setting the audio clip as a single contact ringtone.