Sankat Mochan Yojana: The Government Of Gujarat Runs so many Schemes for helping Economically Weaker section of the Society. in which the Head of the Family living belong the Poverty line (BPL) Dies Naturally or Accidentally by the Department of Social Security and for Purpose of Providing Financial Assistance to the Family in the sudden Difficult situation for the Purpose of Sankat Mochan Yojana the Benefit given to the Families. Sankat Mochan Yojana is Also Known as National Family Benefit scheme.
Here in this Article we will Provide you all the Detailed Information about this scheme like Benefit of the scheme, eligibility, Required documents For this Scheme. to Know More Read full Article Carefully and then If you are Eligible you can apply for this Scheme.
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat: Overview
|Name Of the Scheme||Sankat Mochan Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat: Eligibility
- Here in this Section we will Provide you Eligibility Criteria Required for this Scheme. if you are interested in this Scheme red the below section Carefully.
- if the Main Earner of the Family weather male or Female who dies Naturally or Accidentally the Family is Entitled to the benefit of the Crisis Relief Scheme.
- Family should be Comes Under the Below Poverty line.
- The age of the deceased man or woman should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply within 2 years of death.
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat: Required Documents
Candidate can Apply Online and Offline both the way for this Scheme. Valid Documentation is very Important for Applying for this Scheme. here in this Section We will Provide you Information about the Documents Which Are necessary for this Scheme.
- Death Pattern Of the Main Earner (Male / Female)
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant ( Male / Female)
- Any Proof of the Residential Information
- Passbook Of the Beneficiaries Bank account
- Example Of being BPL Beneficiary
- Birth Pattern / Age Pattern of the Main Breadwinner of the Family
these mention all the Document are necessary For this scheme. If you want to apply For this scheme You have to carry all the documents with you.
Key Points of Sankat Mochan Yojana
- Under this scheme Needy Family will get Financial assistance.
- Only citizen Of India Will get benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana Benefit.
- Applicant should be Permanent Resident Of the State of Gujarat.
- To avail benefits under Kutumb Sahay Yojana, the family of the deceased has to apply within 2 years of the death of the main person. If you apply after 2 years, you will not get the benefit of this scheme
- Family should be Below Poverty Line family.
- The family of the applicant must be a BPL beneficiary.
- Only one person from the family of the deceased has to apply under Sankat Mochan Yojana And all the people of Kutumb must be allowed to apply.
- For the purpose of this scheme, the definition of family includes spouses, minor children, unmarried daughters and dependent parents.
Benefit Of the Sankat Mochan Yojana
Under the Sankat Mochan Yojana, Families who are Included in the List Of below Poverty Line and Person who is Earning for the Family Dies Suddenly Due to naturally or accidentally. the Family will get Rs. 20000 Financial assistance from the Government Of India.
Where To Get The Application Form of Sankat Mochan Scheme?
- The Application form is Available free of cost at the Offices mention below.
- District collector Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office
- Public Service center.
- Candidate can Do Online Application can made from the Digital Portal.
And The Taluka Mamlatdar Are Authorized To Approve Or Disapprove The Assistance Under This Scheme. Appeal Can Be Given To The Prant Officer In 60 Days In Case Of Disapproval Of Application.
so, here we have Provide you Possible all the Information about this scheme. you can go to the Official Portal For More Information. Hope this Article Will Help you to Know about this Scheme.
Official Website: Click Here
Ojas Adda Home Page