The State Bank of India invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up of Apprentice post 2021 Interested Candidates can find here details like Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection process, Application fees, and apply Process Which are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
Interested Candidates to apply for SBI Recruitment for Apprentice should be a graduate and the age should not be more than 28 years. Those who successfully apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be called for Online examination.
Posts Name: Apprentice
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 6100
Salary / Stipend
Selected apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs 15,000 per Month.
Graduate from recognized University/ Institute.
- 20 to 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than
- 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/- SC/ST/PWD NIL
How to Apply
- Eligible & interested candidates can apply for SBI website from 6 July to 26 July 2021.
- First, open the official website @sbi.co.in
- Now on the home page, click on the Careers button.
- And then choose Current Openings.
- Now on the Current Openings page, search for the Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Click on that notification link.
- And the read entire notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the required details and submit your applications before the last date.
- Online written test
- Test of local language
- Application Start Date : 06/07/2021
- Application Last Date : 26/07/2021