Hello to all our reader friends … Gujarat Government is facing various problems like climate, rain and various problems. A new smart phone scheme has been launched for the farmers with the objective of making them aware of this research and adapting to the new technology. For which Team Ojas Adda congratulates the government. Below is the information of this scheme, document list, where to apply etc.
The Gujarat Government has allotted a mega grant of Rs. 1500 lakh for this farmer smart phone assistance scheme in the year 2021-22
|Scheme Name||Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat|
|Scheme Assistance||10% per cent on smartphone purchase or Rs.1500 whichever is less|
|Apply Online Official Website||ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in|
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Details
Under the scheme of providing assistance on the smartphone purchased by the farmer, the farmer will be eligible for assistance up to Rs. 15000 / – from the purchase of one smartphone. In which the farmer will be entitled to 10% of the purchase price of the smartphone or Rs. 1500 / – whichever is less. E.g. Any farmer can earn Rs. If he buys a smartphone worth Rs. 500 / – or Rs. 1500 / – whichever is less i.e. Rs. 500 / – is eligible for assistance and if any farmer pays Rs. If he buys a smartphone worth Rs. 15000 / -, he will get Rs. 1500 / – or Rs. 1500 / – whichever is less i.e. Rs. 1500 / – is eligible for assistance.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
Required Documents List
Below is a list of documents to avail in this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
So Be Careful Before Buying A Smartphone
- To avail of this scheme one has to apply online from ikhedut portal.
- Prior approval will be given by the Taluka Implementation Officer after applying online.
- Approved applications will be notified via SMS / e-mail or other means.
- Beneficiaries selected for this scheme will have to purchase the smartphone within 15 days with prior approval order.
- After purchasing the SmartPhone within the stipulated time, the beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form
- The signed printout along with all other documents should be submitted to the Gram Sevak / Extension Officer / Taluka Implementation Officer.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the bill for purchase of smartphone will have to be submitted within the stipulated time limit
Probable Target Of The State For The Year 2021-22
The probable target of the state for the year 2021-2 is to benefit one lakh farmers of Gujarat.
How To Apply
Steps to apply online for the scheme is given below
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ikhedut portal @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you need to click on the option “gujarat smartphone Yojana for farmers”.
- After that, registration form will be open on your screen. Enter all the details on the application form correctly.
- Now, you have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- At last, click on the submit option and your registration for Gujarat smartphone scheme for farmers will be completed.
Apply Online Link (ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in)
Last date of application 16/12/2021
FAQ Of Smartphone Sahay Yojana
Many questions have arisen in the minds of the citizens about the new scheme for farmers. Such as who gets the benefit, how to get it, etc. The main questions and answers are as follows.
When is the Farmers Smart Assistance implemented?
This scheme has been implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Co-operation on 20/11/2021.
What is the percentage of benefit under Farmer Mobile Assistance Scheme?
Farmers will be given assistance up to Rs. Or up to Rs. Whichever of these two is less will benefit.
How to apply to avail Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana?
To avail the benefits of this scheme, one has to apply online from the Ikhedut portal.
Where should the print be deposited after applying for Farmer Smartphone Scheme online?
After online application of this scheme, its print will have to be signed by the beneficiary farmer and submitted by Gram Sevak of Gram Panchayat area, Taluka level taluka extension officer (agriculture).