SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020 – દિલ્હી પોલીસ ભરતી ૨૦૨૦
The Staff Selection Commission has Published the Notification Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020. SSC will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police, Who is Waited job in Delhi Police can Great chance to join in This Government Job.
SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
The SSC Has Required for 5846 Constable which Have to Constable EXE-Male – 3433 Posts, Constable EXE – Male Ex-Servicemen (others) – 226 Posts, Constable (EXE) Male Ex-Servicemen Commando – 243 Posts, Constable EXE Female – 1944 Posts Aspire can check Further Below More Detail.
|Organization Name||The Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Delhi Police Constable|
|Application Last Date||07-09-2020|
The Commission will make selection of candidates pursuant to the vacancies reported by Delhi Police.The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies.
Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable Who is Eligible For Apply For SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020 @ ssc.nic.in
Candidates who have passed 12th (10 + 2 Senior Secondary) from any recognized board can apply for the constable posts of Delhi Police.
All candidates who are shortlisted by the Commission for Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc.
For All Male Candidate Have a Valid Driving license For Apply.
18 to 25 Year Before The Last Date of Application.Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 a And later than 01-07-2002.(For Age relaxation Check Official Notification)
Pay Scale (Salary)
Pay Scale Level-3(Rs 21700-69100) For 7th Pay Level Per Month and More about Salary Check detail
· Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
· Voter’s ID Card
· Driving License
· PAN Card
· ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
· Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU)
· Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
· Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
· Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
· Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
· Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020 Vacancy Detail
· Total Post 5846
· Constable (Exe.)-Male Total Post 3433
· Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15) Total Post: 226
· Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19) Total Post : 243
· Constable (Exe.)-Female Total Post: 1944
Selection Process for the SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates Call For the Duty in Delhi Police.
Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in PE&MT.
Computer Based Examination The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
Scheme of Examination: (Duration/Time allowed 90 Min)
Part-A :: General Knowledge/ Current Affairs Number of questions 50.
Part-B :: Reasoning Number of questions -25 Total Marks- 25
Part-C :: Numerical Ability Number of questions -15 Total Marks- 15
Part-D :: Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc, Number of questions -10 Total Marks- 10
How to Apply For SSC Recruitment 5846 Delhi Police Constable 2020
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date.
Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
· Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
· Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Exam Center In Gujarat: