Supreme Court of India Recruitment For 210 Vacancies 2022. Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India has announced notification For the 210 Junior court Assistant (Grade B Non-Gazetted) Post. Eligible candidate can apply Online for this Job recruitment from the Official website of Supreme Court.
Candidates can apply Before the Last Date of Application Which Is 10 July 2022. Candidates are advised to Apply before the Last Date of Application for Avoiding Issues.
Here we will provide you all the Information about this recruitment as Eligibility age Limitation etc.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization||Supreme court Of India|
|Post Name||Junior court Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.35400 Basic + GP 4200 Gross: 63,068|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Online Application Start Date||18 June 2022|
|Online application Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Mode Of application||Online|
Supreme Court Of India Notification 2022:
Supreme Court of India Notification PDF has been released on 18th June 2022. They are seeking total 210 candidates for the Junior Court assistant Post. Interested candidate can check the Official Notification given below.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|SCI Recruitment Notification Date||18 June 2022|
|Online Registration Start Date||18 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2022|
|SCI Recruitment Admit card||Announced soon|
|SCI Recruitment Exam Date||Announced Soon|
SCI Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Application Fees for the General/OBC/EWS is Rs. 500/-
- Application Fees for the SC/ST/PWD/ESM/FF is Rs. 250/-
Eligibility Criteria Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Candidates Applying for SCI Recruitment 2022 must have the Qualification of Graduation Matriculation and Intermediate level for Different Posts. Candidates are Advise to Read Official Notification before Applying for the Recruitment.
SCI Recruitment 2022 Age Limitation
- Minimum Age imitation for this recruitment is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limitation for this recruitment is 30 Years.
- There is some age Relaxation As Per The Government rules for the Particular Cast Category Which Is Mentioned In Official Notification.
How to apply for the Supreme court Recruitment 2022
- First Of all Applicant have to go to the Official website of the SCI.
- In the Recruitment tab you can see the Notification for the SCI Recruitment for Junior Court assistant.
- You can click on the apply Now Button.
- You can see the application form on your screen.
- Fill the Application Form Carefully.
- Then you have to upload the required Scan Documents.
- Upload the Photo with The Signature on it.
- Then Pay the application fees For the Recruitment application.
- Then after you can Press the Submit Button.
- You can Get PDF of Application Form for your Reference.
This is how you can apply for the SCI Recruitment 2022.
Eligible Candidate are advice to apply before the Last date of application, application process has already started online. Remind you gain that the Last date of application is 10 July 2022, apply before that.
Important Links for the Supreme court Recruitment 2022
Other Important Links:
What is the last Date Of Application?
Last date of application is 10-07-2022
What is the Job Location?
Job Location In New Delhi
What Is the Age Limitation of this recruitment?
Minimum Age imitation for this recruitment is 18 years. Maximum Age Limitation for this recruitment is 30 Years. here is some age Relaxation As Per The Government rules for the Particular Cast Category Which Is Mentioned In Official Notification.