Union Public Service Commission – UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Chief Design Engineer, Assistant Engineer, & Others for 85 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 85
- Name of posts:
- Chief Design Engineer: 01 Post
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Instruments): 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Small Arms): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Chemistry): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Stores (Gentex): 30 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Vehicle): 12 Posts
- Assistant Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Official Language): 13 Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer: 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)/Assistant Surveyor of Works (Civil): 09 Posts
- Deputy Director (Plg./Stat.): 02 Posts
- Various Degree (see details in official advertisement)
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Final Selection will be based on written exam.
- (i) The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- (ii) In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Advertisement No.: 05/2020
- Application start from: 14/03/2020
- Last date for application: 02/04/2020
- Last date for printing completely submitted online application: 03/04/2020
- View UPSC Chief Design Engineer, Assistant Engineer, & Others advertisement: Click here
- Apply online