Bank of India Specialist Security Officers and Fire Officer Recruitment Notification for 21 Vacancies @ibpsonline.ibps.in, Bank of India (BOI) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts.
Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
- Security Officer MMGS – II: 20
- Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for a minimum of three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward is a must. For Experience, details read full notification.
- Age Limit: Min. : 25 years Max. : 40 years (including all relaxations) The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1980 and not later than 01.11.1995 (both days inclusive).
- Fire Officer MMGS – II: 01
- B.E. (Fire Engineering) from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR BE (Fire Engineering) / B.Tech. (Safety & Fire Engineering / B. Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University / An institution recognized by Govt of India with 5 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings. OR B.Sc from a University recognized by Govt of India and should have Passed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with 7 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR Higher Secondary from any recognized College / Institution and should have Passed Sub-Fire Officers College from National Fire Service College Nagpur with a minimum of 10 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR B.Sc. from any University recognized by Govt of India plus Graduate ship in Fire Engineering (GIFE) from Institution of Fire Engineers (India / UK) with a minimum of 2 years of experience in fire safety in high-rise buildings.
- Age Limit: Min. : 25 years Max. : 35 years The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1985 and not later than 01.11.1995 (both days inclusive)
Total No. of Posts: 21
Scale of Pay
For Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS II) 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
- For SC/ST Rs. 175/- (intimation charges only) General & others Rs. 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Selection will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted).
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 21-12-2020
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience: 01-11-2020