As everyone is looking for a government job these days, the recruitment for Gujarat police 2021 for the constable post is a fantastic chance for everyone to take advantage of. According to the notification, there are a total of 10459 openings for Armed and unarmed Lokrakshak and SRPF postings for both males and females on the OJAS online job application for Police constables. You can apply for this job at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
We have included all of the information about the LRD Gujarat police Bharti Advertisement LRB/202122/2 in this post, including the application, fees, eligibility criteria, salary, exam details, and helpline numbers.
About Gujarat Police Department
After its split from the bigger states of Mumbai, Gujarat came into existence with its law and enforcement agency on 1st May 1960. The headquarters of Gujarat police is located in Gandhinagar, which is the capital of the state. The director-general of police is in charge of this department, which contains seven divisions: Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Junagadh, Surat, Rajkot, and other boarding ranges. With having four commissioners offices across the states, it also has various specific tasks sections, such as the criminal, anti-terrorist squad, and intelligence wing.
The Lokrakshak Recruitment Board picks the most qualified people for Gujarat police department roles, and offers new job openings every year for young and very fit individuals to serve in their department.
Overview of Gujarat Police Bharti Vacancy 2021
Name of the Department: Gujarat Lok Rakshak Bharti board
Official Website: @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Advertisement Number of Employment: LRB/202122/2
Total Number of vacancies: 10,459
Name of Posts for Vacancy:
1) Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male and Female)
2) Armed Constables – Lokrakshak (Male and female)
3) SRPF Constable (Male and Female)
Category of Job: State Government Job
Date of Application: 23rd October to 9th November 2021
Qualification: 12th Pass
Age Restrictions: 18 to 34 years
Mode of registration: Online Mode
Job Placement: Throughout the state
Details Post and Vacancies for Ojas Gujarat Police Constable
The Division has released the OJAS Official Notification of Gujarat Police Jobs 2021 for filling vacancies with qualified male and female applicants. Before applying for the role, all applicants are urged to read the OJAS LRB posting and comprehend the rules.
Unarmed Constables (male) – 3492
Unarmed Constables (Female) – 1720
Armed Constable (male) – 534
Armed Constable (Female) – 263
SRPF Constable (Male) – 4450
SRPF Constable (Female) – 0
Total Number of Vacancy – 10459
LRD Gujarat Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for LRD Gujarat Police Jobs are as follows:
Education: Any candidate applying for the post of Lokrakshak must have passed the 12th HSC Exam or its equivalent exam from the state government approved board of education
- Those candidates born between 9-11-1987 to 9-11-2003 are eligible to apply for Gujarat constable job recruitment.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 34 years old as of the deadline date.
- Applicants from the Reserves category will have their maximum age restriction relaxed following government guidelines:
- Scheduled caste (SC): 5 years
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 5 years
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes (SEBC): 5 years
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 5 years
- Woman candidates in the Un-reserved category: 5 years
- Woman candidates in the reserved category: 10 years
Knowledge of Computer: Any applicant must have a CCC course certificate or have studied computer courses in their 10th or 12th grade at any higher education level.
Fitness Requirements: The candidates must fulfill the following fitness requirements:
For GEN/SEBC/ EWS/ SC category.
|CATEGORY||GENERAL/ SEBC/ SC/ EWS CATEGORY||ST category|
|HEIGHT (cms)||MALE 165 | FEMALE 155||MALE 162 | FEMALE 150|
|CHEST (cms)||MALE 79 (un-expanded), 84 (expanded)||–|
|WEIGHT (kgs)||MALE 50 | FEMALE 40||MALE 50 | FEMALE 40|
Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Job application Fees
The examination costs for the Gujarat Lokrakshak Bharti Job vary depending on the category and manner of payment used. The payment system is as follows:
- General Category: Rs 100 + Rs 5.90 bank charges/ Rs 12 Post office charges
- Scheduled castes (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), and Ex-Serviceman: NIL
Exam costs can be paid online or in person, and once received, they cannot be refunded or modified.
Salary details for Gujarat Police Constable Job
Candidates can discover more about the monthly pay granted to them by downloading the official notice of the advertisement. However, applicants selected for Constable posts would certainly receive the highest income range and grade pay.
Application Procedure for LRB Gujarat Police Constable Job Online Application Form 2021
Here’s a step by step guide to apply online for the LRB Gujarat police constable Job:
- Visit the official Website of Gujarat online Job Application ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the ” Notice Board or current advertisement ” area.
- Click on the ‘LRD GUJ Lokraksha Bharti 2021-2022″ download link.
- Next, read the entire LRD advertising PDF file and follow all the directions.
- After reviewing all the information, select the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the blanks on your application form with information such as your surname, first name, father/name, husband’s mother’s name, gender, date of birth, marital status, category, and so on.
- Upload your files in pdf format, as well as scanned copies of your signature and photos. Make sure that all your files are less than 15Kb.
- You may pay your application fee either online or offline.
- Check all the information you’ve filled out on a registration form before pressing the “Final Submit” option.
- Save your application form to your working device by downloading it.
- Take a few printouts of the OJAS LRD application form for reference as well.
Selection Process for Gujarat Police Job
For the LRB Gujarat Police Constable job, the Gujarat Police department will hire the most qualified candidates depending on their overall performance in the following selection process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 25 marks
- Physical Standard Test (PST): According to the results
- Written examination (OMR based questions): 100 marks
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Test
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Gujarat Police Constable Job
The following is the Gujarat Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Physical Efficiency Test
The criteria for the physical efficiency test is as follows:
|CATEGORY||NAME OF TEST||TIME DURATION|
|MALE||5000 Meter Run||25 Minutes|
|FEMALE||1600 Meter Run||9 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
|EX-SERVICEMEN||2400 Meter Run||12 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
There will be 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with one mark each on themes such as computer expertise, psychology, Arithmetic, current events, physics, Indian constitution, history, mental abilities, Indian evidence Act – 1872, criminal procedure code – 1973, Indian penal code – 1860, and so on.
- The written test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) and an optical mark reader (OMR).
- The written examination will consist of 100 objective-type questions for a total of 100 points.
- The exam will last one hour or 60 minutes.
- For each accurate answer, candidates will earn one point.
- There will be no negative grading for questions that are not answered or are left blank.
- For each wrong response, a negative mark of 0.25 mark will get subtracted.
- For all applicants, the minimum qualifying mark in the written test is 40%.
- Failure to pass the Written Exam with a score of less than 40% will result in disqualification.
- It is totally forbidden to use white ink on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Gujarati will be the sole language used in the written test.
- Check out the official advertising PDF page for more information on the test pattern, curriculum, and other topics.
Admit card/Call letter for LRB Gujarat Police Job
Around 10-12 days before the test date, the Lok Rakshak Board will provide Admit Cards for the Physical Test and Written Exam. Only applicants who have completed their applications will get their Call Letter/Hall Ticket from the specified site.
Only by entering their Confirmation Number of 8 Digits and Birth Date on the official portal of OJAS ojas.gujarat.gov.in will eligible candidates be able to get their LRB Hall Ticket. While downloading the call letter, all candidates should configure their printer to A4 size and portrait layout.
Candidates who have applied can use the Gujarat Police Constable/ Lokrakshak Exam Admit Card download link to obtain their hall ticket straight from the sources listed.
Important dates for Ojas Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
Take care that you don’t miss any of the dates mentioned below:
Release Date of the Notification: 23rd October 2021
Beginning date of Online application: 23rd October 2021, 3;00 PM onwards
End date of application: 9th November 2021, till 11.59 PM
Due date to pay application fees by online mode: 9th November 2021, till 11:59 PM
Due date to pay application fees by offline mode: 9th November 2021, within the working hours of the post office.
Dates for Call Letter/Admit Card Downloading: 2 weeks before the date of examination
PET and PST Examination date: To be updated later
Date of written test: To be updated later
Date of Announcement of Written Exam Results: To be updated later
Schedule for Medical Exam: To be updated later
Final Merit list declaration date: To be updated later
Essential Links and Help Desk
Have a look at the essential links and contact details of the LRB Police Bharti job:
Helpline Number: 1800 233 5500 (Time – 9:30 Am to 6:10 PM)
Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Address: Lokrakshak Recruitment Board, Bungalow No. G-13, Sector-9, Bus Station (Pathikashram) to Sarita Udhyan Road, Gandhinagar – 382009
With all of this knowledge, we hope you will be able to apply for the LRD Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021. Please use the contact information provided above if you have any questions.