IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 482 Vacancies @iocl.com, IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at iocl.com on or before 22 November 2020. Around 482 vacancies of Apprentice will be recruited. Candidates can check the important dates, vacancy break up, eligibility criteria and other details below.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Quick Guide
|Notification||IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification out for 482 Vacancies @iocl.com|
|Notification Date||Oct 31, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 22, 2020|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, PG Diploma, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Total No of Post: 482
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
(1) Technician ApprenticeMechanica
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(3) Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation
Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
(4) Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
(5) Trade Apprentice (Accountant)
Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
(6) Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)
(7) Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)
Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Important Links for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
Apply Online [Direct Link]
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
- Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
- Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
- Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.