If you need details about the iORA Gujarat Integrated Online Revenue Applications iora gujarat gov in (iORA), then you have come to the right place. This service provided by the government includes various services under the revenue department online. The department has worked dutifully to digitalize the land records online for easy preservation and maintenance of data. Crores of papers are scanned, categorized, validated, and uploaded to the portal as part of the data stored.
It is considered the most significant development in the revenue system since it has simplified all of the work and assisted the government’s revenue system.
What is iORA Gujarat Integrated Online Revenue Applications?
There are various reasons why land data is collected. The prime reason for it is for the generation of taxes and revenue as it is the principal source of income for the government. The land survey conducted in 1960 formed the foundation of the land records. iORA Gujarat – Integrated Online Revenue Applications is an online portal developed by the government where you can find land details of 225 talukas and 26 districts of Gujarat. It includes all the changes made in the land due to transfer, changes that occurred due to sale, Hier, inheritance, distribution, and many more reasons.
Any person can check the records of their land online without paying any additional fee. It has also eased any services like ROR (Right of Registration), RFMS (Revenue File Monitoring System), gARVI (Automaton of Administration of Registration, Valuation, and Indexing), and iRCMS (Integrated Revenue Case Management System).
Functions Provided by iORA
The Integrated Online Revenue Applications portal provides the following services to the users:
- Certificate of Farmer Authenticity
- Application pertaining to sub registrar’s office
- Applications related to land survey
- Inheritance notice
- Inheritance notice(city survey office)
- Village sample number 7 defect correction
- Non-farming with non-farming premium
- Permission to pay premium
- Non-cultivation permission
- Certificate of honest industrial purpose
- Permission to purchase land
- Certificate to mutable area claim
- Gujarat land digestion (prohibition) Act- 2020
- Permission to pay premium in pure sale
How to apply at iORA Gujarat iora.gujarat.gov.in
To apply for the Integrates Online Revenue Application Portal, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the iORA portal iora.gujarat.gov.in to make a new application.
- Select the “Online Application” bar in the menu of the main page.
- Now choose an application and type of application.
- For the registered application option, you will have to add your application number.
- Enter your mobile number and Email address.
- At last, input the captcha code. If the captcha code doesn’t appear, then hit refresh.
- Now click on generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile phone as a verification code that you will have to enter.
- After adding all the details to the application, press submit.
Procedure for Office Login
Here are the steps for the administration login procedure for the official of iORA.
- Visit the official website of the iORA Gujarat Portal iora.gujarat.gov.in
- Select the Office login bar on the menu from the home page.
- Enter a user name, password and at last, fill in the captcha code.
- Finally, press the login button.
Details of District Help Desk (iORA) : iORA Gujarat Contact Numbers
iORA Gujarat Contact Numbers PDF
For contacting the help desk of iORA Gujarat – Integrated Online Revenue Application, visit the official website of the portal ora gujarat gov in. On the home page, choose the District help desk details bar; it will direct you to a new page where you can get the contact information of all the help desk personnel with their name, designation, and phone number.
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
Sir wireman ni job malse to bhi chalse mane job ni bahuj jaruri chhe koi pan job aapo toh bahu moti maherbani kersho sir thenks