Dear Ojas Adda Readers, Today we bring Gujarat Manav Garima Yojna Online Application Form and Details for You.
The purpose of the scheme
Individuals who want to start a small business are given self-employed business-employment kits.
Terms and Conditions
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 60 years.
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes whose annual limit is ₹ 120,000 in rural areas and ₹ 150,000 in urban areas.
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
Tool kits are provided for a total of 4 types of business. (List is as follows.)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Document to be submitted
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Appy Online Links
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons