The scheme of providing self-employment to the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority and nomadic, emancipated castes beneficiaries of the state of Gujarat by providing tools / tool kits is being implemented. In which tool tool kits are provided as per the rules for different businesses.
આ યોજના હેઠળ લાભ મેળવવા ઇચ્છતા અને સરકારશ્રીએ ઠરાવેલ માપદંડોની પાત્રતા ધરાવતા અરજદારો પાસેથી esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in પર તા. ૧૨/૦૭/૨૦૨૧થી તા. ૩૧/૦૭ ૨૦૨૧ સુધી ઓનલાઇનથી અરજીઓ મંગાવવામાં આવે છે.
Manav Garima Yojana 2021 Key Point
- Application for assistance in Manav Garima Yojana must be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- The annual income of the applicant’s Should not more than Rs.1,20,000 for Rural area and 1,50,000/- for urban area.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years on the date of advertisement.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only once to any one person in the family.
- The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final if any question arises regarding getting assistance in Manav Garima Yojana.
Manav Garima Yojana Tools kit List 2021
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Manav Garima Yojana Document List 2021
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Manav Garima Yojana Important Links
Manav Garima Yojana Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date : 12/07/2021
- Online Application Close Date : 31/07/2021
Manav Garima Yojana e-SamajKalyan Portal
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons.