MMUY Gujarat Online Application Official Portal Launched @www.mmuy.gujarat.gov.in, Chief MinisterVijay Rupani launches Mahila Utkarsh Yojna web portal www.mmuy.gujarat.gov.in about details to make women self-reliant So far, 44,854 women’s groups have been set up, target of setting up one lakh such groups, to cover ten lakh women, to make them self-reliant Gujarat Govt has signed MoU with 189 banks to implement the scheme, providing details of banks, loans and target groups’ eligibility.
Promotion Company Ltd. (GLPC) and in urban areas by Gujarat Urban Development Mission (GULM). The main objective of this scheme is to create 1 lakh Joint Liability Earnings and Savings Group (JLESG) and make 10 lakh women self reliant by encouraging joint economic activity through these groups.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2020
Rupani government committed to make Gujarat’s women power self-reliant and self-sufficient, More than 1 million mothers and sisters in the state will be given loans at 0% interest to start their own small business, home industry, business.
A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women’s group will get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
ગુજરાતની મહિલા શકિતને આત્મનિર્ભર અને સ્વાવલંબી બનાવવા કટિબદ્ધ રૂપાણી સરકાર— BJP Gujarat (@BJP4Gujarat) September 13, 2020
????રાજ્યની 10 લાખ થી વધુ માતા-બહેનોને પોતાનો નાનો મોટો વ્યવસાય, ગૃહ ઉદ્યોગ, વેપાર શરૂ કરવા અપાશે 0% વ્યાજે લોન ધિરાણ
????1 લાખ મહિલા જૂથની કુલ 10 લાખ માતા-બહેનોને મળશે મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજનાનો લાભ pic.twitter.com/OpqURd1Lr3
50,000 women from rural and same number of women from urban areas will be covered in this scheme. The scheme will be executed at rural side by Gujarat Livelihood Promotion company which works under Rural Development department of Gujarat government. In urban areas, the same scheme will be implemented by Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission which functions under the Urban Development department of the State government.
The main features of this scheme are as follows
(1) If each group pays regular installment under this scheme, Rs. Provision has been made to pay interest above Rs. 1 lakh from the Government.
(2) Under the scheme, 60,000 JLESGs will be covered in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas. In which the amount of interest will be paid by the government to the lending institutions on behalf of the women’s group.
(3) For successful implementation of this scheme, nationalized banks, rural banks, co-operative banks, private banks, co-operative societies and RBI Other recognized credit institutions – MFIs will also be promoted by the Government. (May change subject to change)
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Important Links For MMUY Gujarat
Official Portal Link: https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the official portal . Let us see the procedure for applying for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Visit the Official Portal of MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes the applicant to the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- On the Home Page, Click on the link of MMUY Yojana.
- It redirects the candidates to the Online Registration Page for the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- It opens up the application form; now, the applicants can start entering his/her personal details like Name of the Applicant, Contact Number, Email ID of the Applicant, Adress details such as State, District, City, and Pin Code.
- The applicant has to enter her SHG Group Details, Aadhar Cards, and other information like Bank Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code in the next section.