NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List 2021 @dcs-dof gujarat gov in, NFSA Gujarat Ration Card 2021 beneficiaries list as well as New Digital ration card online application form is now available on its Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat website ie. https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
However, to apply online for NFSA Ration Card check eligibility Criteria, Document list and type of ration card issued by the government are given below. The candidates can register or change Mobile Number to get TPDS Transfers status SMS directly at your mobile.
- Post Category State govt scheme
- Name of the Post NFSA Gujarat Ration Card
- Scheme Launched by Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat
- Scheme Name Gujarat Ration Card Rs 1000 Status
- Beneficiaries Gujarat state poor and BPL people
- Types of ration card BPL, APL, AAY, NFSA
- Official link https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- To obtain this new ration card, applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries should not have any other ration cards issued by the Central government or state governments.
- The newly married couple also eligible to enroll your names against the new ration card of NFSA.
- Applicants should have a caste certificate issued by MRO Officer.
- Copy of the Aadhar Card approved by UAID
- Address Proof of the applicants
- Family group Photo and Individual photo of the main person.
- Previously canceled ration card if any.
How to Check NFSA Gujarat Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021
All APL, BPL and AAY Ration Cardholders are provided various benefits under NFSA and Non-NFSA Scheme. However, you can directly check the DOF Gujarat IPDS NFSA Beneficiary Ration Card list District Wise, Village, Town Area wise from below steps
- Visit at the official website of IPDS Public Distribution System Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Government of Gujarat.
- Now Click on NFSA Ration Abstract Link.
- Now enter Captcha and Click on the Go button.
- Click on Region Name respective District link.
- Now detailed NFSA and Non-NFSA ration Card list Region wise appear.
- Click on the Respective Regions name link.
- Now Click on Respective Area name kink.
- Click on Respective Ration Card type Link.
- Now the list of Ration Card Holders will appear and click on your name ration card list.
- Now abstract details of the Ration Card will appear.
- Take a printout copy for further reference.
- NFSA Ration Card Beneficiary list Check
- Know Your Gujarat Ration card Entitlement @ipds.gujarat.gov.in
Thus the Gujarat NFSA Ration Card New Beneficiary List as per area-wise, District and Taluka wise is published. The candidates who have a name under the beneficiary list will get the benefits of all government schemes.