“Surya Gujarat” Solar Rooftop Scheme Apply Online Direct Link suryagujarat.guvnl.in
Installing Rooftop Solar PV helps to reduce the electricity bill and results in saving. Rooftop Solar PV panels supply electricity to buildings, so they need to buy less electricity from the grid thereby saving on energy costs and also benefits environment.
Rooftop solar is also a great investment tool as electricity prices keep on fluctuating from time to time. So, it is difficult to calculate the expenditure on electricity for a certain period of time. However, when it comes to electricity generated by solar rooftops, the price of power generated can be calculated easily. In fact, one can even calculate the cost of electricity generation for another 10 years. In this way, it is a secure investment.
If you are existed to know about this amazing product and time which is an investment tool, protects our environment for future generations and also provides electricity then click on “Calculate Saving”.
Note: The rates are as per the discovered rates by the DisCom and the actual price may vary based on your customization and the vendor selected by you. The saving is approximate and it may vary from rooftop solar PV system. The Surya Gujarat portal, GUVNL, DisCom, GIZ or the AHAsolar is not at liable by any mismatch in the estimated generation and the actual generation. The User is advised to contact the Empanelled Installer and get the site surveyed with proper shadow analysis of the site where installation has to be done.
“Surya Gujarat” Solar Rooftop Scheme Objectives
- To promote use of solar energy
- To reduce pollution
- To save energy
Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat Benefits
- By increasing the subsidy amount of this scheme, the government gives 40 per cent of the fixed price up to 3 KW, and 30 per cent subsidy for 5 KW up to 10 KW system.
- The additional electricity generated from such a solar rooftop system and after domestic use is purchased by the power distribution company at a cost of Rs.2.25/-.
- Reduced / zero electricity bill: Generated solar electricity will be adjusted against electricity provided by DISCOM
Eligibility / Who can apply for “Surya Gujarat” Solar Rooftop Scheme?
- The solar system is installed within the premises of the service connection, either on the roof or on the ground.
- The solar system is of the ownership of the consumer.
- The premises of the solar installation is of the ownership of the consumer of the DISCOM or is in the legal possession of the consumer.
- Solar cells and solar modules deployed in the solar rooftop system shall be manufactured in India. i.e. Solar cells and/or Modules of Non-Indian Origin shall not be eligible for subsidy under this scheme.
- Only new plant and machinery shall be allowed for installation and shall not be shifted anywhere else.
Gujarat Solar Rooftop Yojana Application Form & How to apply?
- The application for the subsidy and installation of rooftop solar PV system can be done at the suryagujarat.guvnl.in selected vendors only
- These vendors has application forms and the application can be done with them only.
- Click Here for Authorised Solar Agency list to the find list of suryagujarat.guvnl.in Empaneled Vendors for Solar Rooftop Project
- NOTE: The official list of approved vendors is always made available on the official website of suryagujarat.guvnl.in. Always make sure that these vendors only can provide the government subsidy.
- Fill in the form, provide other documents along with signatures
- Returns the duly filled form to the vendor
- Make sure that your make payment only for the subsidized amount and not full amount.
Required Documents For Solar Rooftop Yojana – Gujarat
- Solar system commissioning report singed by vendor, beneficiary and DISCOM officer
- Bill/certificate of payment from vendor for the rooftop solar system setup
- Setup more than 10KW: certificate for charging permission by CEI
- Setup less than 10KW: certificate of electrical supervisor or contractor
- Joint installation report which provides about the installation signed by beneficiary and empaneled vendor
NOTE: Vendor will provide most of these documents, you need to sign it. Vendor only need to submit it to the GEDA for getting subsidy. Applicant just need to fill in the form and provide signatures.