West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification for 165 Vacancies, West Central Railway has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Ojas Adda regularly to get the latest updates.
- Fitter: 45 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 28 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- COPA: 08 Posts
- Secretarial Asst (English): 05 Posts
- Painter (General): 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 20 Posts
- Plumber: 08 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Tailor (Genaral): 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 07 Posts
- Mechanic (Tractor): 04 Posts
- Operator (Advanced Machine Tool): 05 Posts
Total Posts : 165
The candidates holding 10+2 qualification along with an ITI certificate in relevant trade. Candidates can check on the provided link for subject wise details of qualification.
WCR Apprentice 2021 Age Limit – 15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Please Read Official Notification for Salary / Pay Scale Details Which Given Below
- Minimum : 15, Maximum : 24 (1st February, 2021)
Age relaxation is as per the following
- SC/ST 5 years
- OBC 3 years
- PWD 10 years
- Gen/OBC Rs 100 (fee) + Rs.70 (portal fee) = Rs 170/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwD Nil
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online from 1 March to 30 March 2021. The direct link to the online application will be provided in this article, once activated.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 1 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 March 202