Maru Gujarat TAT-S Exam 2023: Teacher Aptitude Test (Secondary) (TAT-S-2023 Main Examination (Descriptive Written Form)) for Candidates having prescribed qualification for appointment as Secondary Teacher in Secondary School (Class 9 to 10) by Examination Board Dated: 18/06/2023 was scheduled daily.
In view of the huge interest regarding Cyclone Biparjoy, the Teacher Aptitude Test (Secondary) (Main Examination of TAT-S-2023 (Descriptive Written Form)) is now held on 25/06/2023 from 10.30 hrs to 13.00 hrs and 15:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs at Ahmedabad city, Ahmedabad rural, Rajkot, Vadodara, and Surat. Hall ticket for this exam Date:19/06/2023 14:00 hrs to Date:25/06/2023 It can be downloaded during 09:00 hours in the morning.
Gujarat TAT-S Exam 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Gujarat Secondary TAT-S (Teachers Aptitude Test)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Main Exam Date||25 June 2023|
|Gujarat TAT Call Letters Availability||19 June|
Gujarat TAT-S 2023 Paper Pattern – Exam Scheme
The competitive test for Teachers’ Aptitude Test in Gujarat will be conducted in two phases i.e.
- Prelims Exam
- Main Examination
The scheme of the examination is as follows:
GSEB OJAS Gujarat TET-S Download Call Letter 2023
State Examination Board (SEB) conducts TET 2 exams will be schedule at Date 23/04/2023 for across various center in Gujarat. The exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for the can download TET – S Call Letter very soon by Board Official Link Website i.e. sebexam.org. So all applied candidates advice to download his / her at Ojasadda.com official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
How to Download SEB TET-S Exam Call Letter / Admit Card ?
The Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts exams for various Teacher Eligibility Test (1 and 2) Exam. To download the admit card for the GSEB TET Exam, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SEB at http://sebexam.org/.
- Click on OJAS Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in the “Preliminary Exam Call Letter” tab on the homepage.
- Look for the SEB TET – 2 Call Letter and click on it.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and other required details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
- Advertisement Date : 20/08/2023
- Interview Date : 21/08/2023