PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 – PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, Online Application, Form, Eligibility, Beneficiary, Who Will Benefit, Official Website, Benefits, Documents, Helpline Number (PM Vishwakarma Yojana In Gujarat, Online Apply, Official Website, Helpline Number)
Highlight : PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
|Organization Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023|
|Launched||17 September 2023|
|Beneficiary||Artisans and craftsmen from rural and urban areas of the country|
|Toll Free Number||18002677777 and 17923|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
There is a plan to provide assistance to all artisans doing traditional work. Government aims to provide assistance to 18 types of artisans under this scheme.
- the washerman
- gardener (flower garland maker)
- Hammer and toolkit maker
- A canoe maker
- Doll and Toy Making (Traditional)
- A broom maker
- A maker of fishing nets
- Tala Banavnar
- Chappu Banavnar
Minimum Eligibility : PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
- Age minimum 18 years
- Benefit to one member per family
- Loans should not have been taken for self-employment/business development in the last five years.
- A Government servant and his family members will not be eligible.
Eligibility Criteria : PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
1. An artisan or craftsperson working with hands and tools and engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional trades mentioned in the scheme, in unorganized sector on self-employment basis, shall be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
2. The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 18 years on the date of registration.
3. The beneficiary should be engaged in the concerned trade on the date of registration and should not have availed loans under similar credit-based schemes of Central Government or State Government for self-employment/ business development, e.g. PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra, in the past 5 years.
4. The registration and benefits under the Scheme shall be restricted to one member of the family. For availing benefits under the Scheme, a ‘family’ is defined as consisting of the husband, wife and unmarried children.
5. A person in government service and their family members shall not be eligible under the Scheme.
Required Documents : PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
- aadhar card
- Bank Details
- Mobile number
- Ration card
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Pradhanmantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Registration
CHC Center, Egram Center and open the link given below for direct registration.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
- After registration the beneficiary will get PM Vishwakarma certificate and I.D. card
- Benefit of toolkit worth Rs.15000/- to beneficiaries after skill verification
- Basic skill training with stipend of Rs.500/-
- Collateral free loan up to 10,000/- to the beneficiary for a period of 18 months after training
- Advance skill training with stipend after completion of first loan Second loan upto Rs.200000/- for a period of 30 months
- Incentives and other benefits at the rate of Rs.1/- per digital transaction for 100 (monthly) transactions
Other Benefits : PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Recognition as Vishwakarma through Certificate and ID Card
a. Skill Verification followed by 5-7 days (40 hours) Basic Training
b. Interested candidates can also enroll for 15 days (120 hours) Advanced Training
c. Training Stipend: Rs 500 per day
3. Toolkit Incentive: Rs 15,000 grant
4. Credit Support:
a. Collateral free Enterprise Development Loans: Rs 1 lakh (First Tranche for 18 months repayment) & Rs 2 lakh (Second Tranche for 30 months repayment)
b. Concessional Rate of Interest: 5% to be charged from the beneficiary with Interest Subvention cap of 8% to be paid by MoMSME
c. Credit Guarantee fees to be borne by GoI
5. Incentive for Digital Transaction: Re 1 per transaction for maximum upto100 transactions (monthly)
6. Marketing Support: National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services such as Quality Certification, Branding & Promotion, E-commerce linkage, Trade Fairs advertising, publicity and other marketing activities.