Gujarat BPL, AAY, APL 1, APL 2, , NFSA, Non NFSA Ration Card List 2020, The importance of a ration card is known to all of the residents of India. Today under this article, we will share with you the detailed procedure of applying for ration card in the state of Gujarat by using the official portal of ration card as announced by the concerned authorities of Gujarat state.
Along with this, we will also provide you information about Gujarat Ration Card 2020 Beneficiaries Name List and application status check using the official website. You can check the name in the Gujarat Ration Card beneficiary list by the step-by-step guide given below as well as you can check the status of the application through the official website.
Gujarat Ration Card List 2020 Quick Guide
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat state|
|Objective||Distribution of ration cards|
List Of Districts Of Gujarat Whose Ration Card List Is Available Online
|Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad)||Kheda (Kheda)|
|Amreli (Amreli)||Mahisagar (Mahisagar)|
|Anand (Anand)||Mehsana (Mehsana)|
|Aravalli (Aravali)||Morbi (Morbi)|
|Banaskantha (Banaskantha)||Narmada (Narmada)|
|Bharuch (Bharuch)||Navsari (Navsari)|
|Bhavnagar (Bhavnagar)||Panchmahal (Panchmahal)|
|Botad (डाड)||Patan (Patan)|
|Chhota Udaipur (Chhota Udaipur)||Porbandar (Porbandar)|
|Dahod (Dahod)||Rajkot (Rajkot)|
|Dang (dang)||Sabarkantha (Sabarkantha)|
|Devbhoomi Dwarka (Devbhoomi Dwarka)||Surat (Surat)|
|Gandhinagar (Gandhinagar)||Surendranagar (Surendranagar)|
|Gir Somnath (Gir Somnath)||Tapi|
|Jamnagar (Jamnagar)||Vadodara (Vadodara)|
|Junagadh (Junagadh)||Valsad (Valsad)|
Gujarat BPL, AAY, APL 1, APL 2, , NFSA, Non NFSA Ration Card List 2020
Follow Below steps
- Go to this link [ipds.gujarat.gov.in]
- Select the month and year. Click on “Go”.
- You will see a district/taluka-wise beneficiary data list on the screen Select your region
- You will now see the details of ration card beneficiaries for the region that you have selected
- Select the total number of ration cards. You will now see the names and other details of cardholders.
Benefits of Gujarat Ration Card
- You can get food items on subsidy as per your need through a ration card.
- Through ration cards, flour, pulses, rice, wheat, etc. are given at subsidy from the state fair price shop.
- You can use the ration card as an identity document and also for the application of certificates.
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Ration Card
In order to apply for a Gujarat ration card, you will have to submit one of the following documents:
- A valid copy of voter ID/election card
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of electricity bill
- Copy of passport
- Copy of your driving license
- Copy of telephone bill