Here’s how to get your ration card converted to APL TO BPL. You can watch the tutorial video from the link given below to understand more easily. What to do for her? Find out in detail which document is required
Update Your Ration card APL To BPL In Gujarat
- Today under this article we will share whole information and procedure of how to convert APL ration card to BPL Ration card
- Ration Card is issued by government with this card u can available food grains at subsidies prices. NFSA ( National Food Security Act 2013 ) new rules out in 2020
- 50 lakh people will be got new NFSA Ration card in during 2020-2022. NFSA ration card have a More benefits to Non NFSA ration card. Ration Card is more important Document for poor and needy people because government give subsidized products.
- TO apply for A new Nation Card offline or Online. Can You go online application through the digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apple online.Now new Ration Card service is open u can go and submit new ration card form on Digitalgujarat.gov.in
Type Of Ration Card In Gujarat
- APL (NFSA)
- ANTYODAY / AAY
- NON NFSA
List Of Documents For BPL Ration Card
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Proof of Residence.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
- GOVERNMENT photo ID Card
- Bank account number
- Voter ID card
- Application form
Eligibility Criteria Of BPL Ration Card Gujarat
- The average per capita monthly income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 324 / – for rural area and less than Rs. 201 / – for urban area (family of five members can be taken into account)
- The applicant should be a farm laborer.
- The applicant should have less than one acre of land.
- b. P. L. According to the survey, the beneficiaries with a score of 0 to 12 in the list of Rural Development Department who have availed benefits under Indira Awas Yojana are BPL. The list should have beneficiaries.
- There should be no cars and bikes
Income Criteria For Bpl Ration Card Gujarat
Above Poverty Line (APL) ration cards that were issued to households living above the poverty line (as estimated by the Planning Commission). … Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration cards that were issued to households living below the poverty line. These households received 25-35 kilograms of food gramin.
How To Get BPL Ration Card Procedure
- Go to the nearest Mamlatdar office or City Mamlatdar office.
- In Mamlatdar office, various branches such as e-Dhara branch, revenue branch, ATVT branch, supply branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
- have to submit the form to the supply branch.
- Must apply with prescribed form.
- Your APL ration card will then be converted to BPL ration card.
- Required along with prescribed application form
Bpl And Nfsa Ration Card’s Price List
Ration Card Help Line Number For Gujarat
List of ration card help line number for gujarat below.
- Food and Ration Card Helpline
(Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
- Gujarat State Consumer Helpline
(Toll Free) 1800 233 0222
- One Nation One Ration Card